Kaprun - Zell am See in Summer
Kaprun - Zell am See is simply a Alpine Summer Paradise. This is a Holiday that will fulfill all your hearts desire. From Playing a round of Golf on the 36 Hole manicured greens, at the Golfclub Zell am See Kaprun breathing in fresh alpine air.
With Cloudless Sunshine days why not take a swim in the Outside Swimming pools or a refreshing dip in the Zell am See Lake, later take a stroll or hire bicycles and get lost along the floral meadow pathways.
Its a must for all visitors to take a ski lift up the mountains, and once there sit back and relax at the top, enjoy the unbelievable Mountain peaks vista and sample the delicious homemade cuisine in the many family run Chalets.
There is just so much waiting to be discovered, but you have to visit to experience memories that will stay with you forever.
Zell am See Kaprun Summercard - your access to the regions top attractions
The Zell am See-Kaprun Summer Card includes the full package of holiday experiences in combination with many advantages and discounts. With your stay at Dorfchalets Kaprun you are holding a real winning card in your hands. You receive the Zell am See Summer Card on your arrival here at Dorfchalets and benefit from many advantages between 15th May and 15th October which include the following:
- Kitzsteinhorn Kaprun - in 3.000 metres above sea level
- Schmittenhöhe - uphill and downhill free of charge
- Kaprun alpine reservoirs - technology at your fingertips
- Ship tour on Lake Zell - beautiful views
- Lidos at the lake - aqua fun for everyone
- Mittersill National Park Centre
- Krimmel Waterfalls - healthy and impressive
- Maiskogel Family Mountain - fun & games
- Hiking buses & public transport
- Museums & cultural highlights
Details about the advantages can be found following the link below: